Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Great Video on the Putting Contest.

Hi Gang,

George just sent me this video of the putting contest.  The best part of the video is Cooper shaking hands with Liam.  If you remember - Ty and Liam were in a sudden death playoff with Liam winning.  When we got back to Ottawa I said to Cooper that it was too bad that Ty didn't win.  He said:  "Papa I was hoping that Liam won."  From the video you can see he did.  I thought that he would have been cheering for Ty as he sees him all the time but he was really taken with Liam, age 15, as he looked after him in the arcade and sat with him at dinner.  When Cooper came home he even wrote Liam a letter.  Check it out.

Do my nephews and nieces of mind remember your days at this age?


Great stuff.

Gerry

No comments: